Thursday, October 1, 2009

Men talk of killing time, while time quietly kills them

I recently had an Iranian foreign licence holder come to me for some intensive driving lessons in preparation for a practical car test, and heard of how he had been ripped of by a driving school instructor.

This learner driver had 10 years of driving experience in a foreign country, had already passed the theory test and wanted some tuition to get to the dsa test standard, and I was thus surprised when he told me that he only had 20 minutes of driving from a 2 hour session. Basically the instructor who happened to hold a franchise with a well known driving school, had ripped him off, by spending one and a half hours going through some kind of 'theory' to educated him on the way things are done here in the UK.

it is a shame the driving school would conduct themselves in such an unprofessional manner just because the learner driver was a bit naive!

2 comments:

  1. When i took my first lesson few weeks back - the instructor wasted 1 hour lesson explaing to me how to put in engine oil and check the tyre preasure. When i realized he wasted my time and didnt learn anything at all, I change my instructor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. for qulity driving lessons visit Mututal driving school. price worth paying and you will save money in long term.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment